You can modify your notifications settings in the Profile & notifications section. Make sure to hit Save profile when you’re done.
- These settings are user specific.
- These settings only affect email notifications. Check Integrations to read about notifications settings for integrations like Slack.
- Send digest emails: read Daily and weekly digest emails to know more about this feature.
- Notify on Errors: be notified whenever a new exception group is created or an error group becomes unresolved.
- Notify on Comments: be notified when another team member comments on an error.
- High volume notifications: see doc.
- Production only: be notified just if error occurs in the
productionenvironment. For this feature to work the environment needs to be
production(case independent). eg:
Productionis a production environment while
prodare not a production environments.
Automatic subscription to new projects
If you’re an admin you will be automatically subscribed to new projects. You can disable this behaviour in your personal settings page.